Friday, February 12, 2010

Baited

**note** this has been mildly edited. By which I mean I was crying laughing when I was typing so I went back and cleaned up a tiny bit of what I wrote. Enjoy


Dvdmors - Hi.I am here for a business transaction worth £15,8m pounds and i need someone honest to handle it with me cos you will stand the chance to benefit 50% from it,,,Can i trust you???

ME - oh yes
dvdmors - Good to know that we still have honest people in the chat room

ME - well it is a chat room
dvdmors - Can i get too know you more better

ME - yes most people call me red robin
dvdmors - Where are you Originally from?

ME - the east coast
dvdmors - I am David Morris from Germany,But work in Ecowas Bank of England

ME - i am an out of work carpet salesman
dvdmors - Ohh i see

dvdmors - Can i trust you on this business cos its alot of funds
ME - sure i am trusted in 3.5 states

dvdmors - Where is the East Coast if i may ask ?
ME - all but the plasma state

ME - the carolinas of the US
dvdmors - Ohh i see

dvdmors - HW old are you plz?
ME - 30

ME - how old are you?
Dvdmors - I am 40yrs

ME - ok will we have code names?
Dvdmors - How do you mean code names?
ME - instead of David Morris some other name. Maybe because you’re german how about “Dos Moose”
dvdmors - Ohhh i see. People call me David

ME - ok.... David
dvdmors - So can we get down too business now
ME - sure

dvdmors - what really happened is that during the course of our auditing last week, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in the year 2001 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account again
ME - I see. shouldn't it be reported to the bank?
Dvdmors - after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [Heir/WILL] hence the money is floating and if I do not remmit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing

ME - and this is all above board?
Dvdmors - The owner of this account Dr Charles Harold an Oil Merchant and great industrialist ,who was a foreign contractor with the Federal Government of England, unfortunately lost his life including his wife and daughter leaving nobody to claim the money Ever since his death the money has been lying unclaimed

ME - i think i read about him
dvdmors - Now i need your cooperation to claim this money because only someone from foreign country can stand as the beneficiary

ME - right and the web is the best place to find those people
dvdmors - And the Banking law stipulates that any money lying unclaimed for seven years will be transfered to federal government suspense account with central bank of England
dvdmors - the reason being is that i dont know any foreigner
dvdmors - That is why i am contacting you if you can work hand in hand with me too claim this funds

ME - you sure using your name is the best way to handle this?
Dvdmors - and at the end of the business you will benefit 50% from the total amount
ME - i understand what you are needed me to do just asking questions
dvdmors - Okay i see

dvdmors - so can we proceed now or you still have more questions
dvdmors - ?
ME - i will have questions along the way for sure

dvdmors - No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that the account is a secret account
dvdmors - The total amount involve is £15.8 million pounds only and I wish to transfer this money into a safe foreigners account abroad
ME - i see a secret account, kind of like in superman 3 when Richard Pryer created an account and rolled over the left over pennies to it
ME - which they hinted at in the movie office space
ME - however they covered it all up when the guy who only wanted to have his red stapler burnt the place down
ME - I don't think we have to do anything that serious but i might want a colored stapler just to mark the events
dvdmors - So do you thin you can handle this business
ME - thin? i know i am not a huge guy but no reason to call me thin
dvdmors - do you think you can handle this business
dvdmors - Sorry for my bad..
ME - oh, i see i thought maybe my size would influence this buisness
ME - we should make a list of assets that might be invloved for this or maybe a buisness plan of sorts

dvdmors - Nothing needs too be involved in the business than too assure me you will never let me down at the end of the whole business
ME - do you have a beeper?

ME - oh then i think i can handle this
ME - do you have a Facebook page, we should be facebook friends
dvdmors - Sorry nope
ME - have you heard of twitter?
Dvdmors - I dont have facebook
ME - well if you have myspace that would work too
dvdmors - yeap i did but i dont have account on there
ME - how can we trust eachother if we are not facebook friends
dvdmors - that dosent matter
dvdmors - I am trusting you that is the reason why i am contacting you
ME - you sure all of my facebook friend i trust more than family or close friends
ME - one time i had a serious health issue and after a post on my facebook page all of my friends came to my assistance and help so it is a good resource
ME - you know what i mean Dos Moose?
ME - oh yeah sorry David..
dvdmors - yeap i understand
ME - ok continue...

dvdmors - I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments
ME - right the RMAFED

dvdmors - I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law
ME - Dos Moose i am not worried about a breach of law
ME - I am running a white slavery ring out of my house so not to worry

dvdmors - I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place
dvdmors - Please i want you to be honest with me because this money is a golden opportunity to me and i do not want to loose it
ME - why do you need to destroy them Dos Moose?
Dvdmors - So that the government will not find any trace to any place
Dvdmors - Cos i need too protect my end and yours
Dvdmors - I hope you understand me
ME - ok but it seemed this was above board D.Moose...
ME - i understand you for sure
ME - I recently played the game Grand Theft Auto so i know how to look out for myself
ME - in the game i had to take a case from one part of town to another using no less then three different cars for the job

ME - you there?
Dvdmors - yeap i am here

dvdmors - So i need to know if you are up to the task to handle the business with me
Dvdmors - So that i can start with the procesing of the funds in your name
ME - of course I am ready to break international laws Dos Moose less Role out!
ME - I will keep all of this between you and I and none of my Facebook, twitter or myspace fans will know anything about this

Dvdmors - Ok good
ME - However i do share everything with my dog and that i will not budge on on Dos Moose ok so i hope you are ok with that

Dvdmors - But i want you too know that before you can contact the bank for the release of the funds into your bank account i will have to input your information into the bank central computer as the beneficiary
Dvdmors - As soon as you contact the bank manager and he confirms you as the beneficiary,the bank will as you to come down to England and have some document signed
ME - they will as me to come to England?
Dvdmors - yes
dvdmors - Cos you will need too have some vital document signed
ME - oh they will "Ask" me to come to England
dvdmors - yes
ME - Dos Moose we need to work on your grammar and trust me coming from me that is a bold statement

ME - Ok so a trip to England alright
ME - what is the weather like there now?
Dvdmors - The weather is cold at the moment
ME - will i need to wear a hat of any kind, i would like to bring some sunglasses if that is ok
ME - should i come alone or can i bring someone?
Dvdmors - it's not compulsory you come down here
dvdmors - U can apply for the documents to be sent too you over in the state
Dvdmors - in this case the bank will ask you too pay for the courier charges
ME - Dos Moose that sucks i was really looking forward to coming to England
ME - I had already begun to pack my bags, i have this great shirt that looks great with this jacket and i always wanted to wear in in the UK



ME - Dos Moose i know how to move forward i will teach my carrier dove, i hate piegens, to come to you where you by the sheer thoughts you put out there ok
ME - once you get her, Denise, then you can put the paper work in you carrying bag and she will Fly back to me here. sound good

ME - Thanks Dos Moose for entertaining me for a bit and giving me something to post online. Do you really think people do this stuff?? your a fool Moose a real Fool!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you had him going for that long...must have really been an idiot. You should have asked him for his bank info and see how he acted then. I can't believe some people actually fall for this crap...it was on TV the other day and some woman fell for it...if I fell for it I surely wouldn't go on national TV afterwards and announce my idiocy to anyone else.

    ReplyDelete