Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

Here is when you know you’ve watched way to much Universe stuff on TV, how the universe of space, time, matter and gravity Universe. Follow me???

A friend the other day was saying the eclipse is tomorrow night. In a very brief text conversation:

Friend: hey eclipse out tomorrow

Kip: oh cool, what time?

Friend: around 9 I guess

Kip: Sweet I have to check it out!

The next day around 9:00pm…

Kip: hey whats going on?

Friend: Watching eclipse.

Kip: oh shit that’s right!!!

So I run outside to find the moon in sky so I can watch it. But I don’t see it.

Kip: I don’t have a good view of the moon oh well.

Friend: In a theater…

At this point I think they mean the observatory or something and that kind of theater. I am sill not getting it. Then it hits me what is going on.

Friend: eclipse the move btw…

That is classic on so many levels!

1 comment: